Friday, March 6, 2009

Reader's Polls to come...

Post #55
Hello readers, one and all!
Just checking in to let you know I have the next 3-4 months of reader's polls plotted out in my head. This should get me through late-summer before I need to think up some new poll topics.

For next month's poll I'm going to choose a couple of my "coming soon" topics that have been sitting on that list for too long, see which one you all are most interested in, get off my lazy butt, and actually write it! Following that I have a series of polls in mind pertaining to Iconic heavy metal bands during the 80's, so get ready to ponder some old-school metal!

After that, I'm not sure where I'll go, but I'm always getting ideas! As always, I'm open to suggestions, so feel free to post your thoughts in a comment on any post, or if you see me in person somewhere, just let me know...

Catch ya later!
JAB

No comments: