Thursday, April 1, 2010

Coming readers' poll topics...

Post #91
Hello again loyal readers!

I'm just checking in to update you on my next planned series of poll topics for this summer. You may recall last summer the monthly poll topics followed the theme of '80's Heavy Metal Icons', as each month you voted for a favorite album from the 80's by various metal bands. In a similar fashion, this summer's theme will be favorite albums form the 70's! The first band will be the mighty Led Zeppelin (I will include their 1st two albums in the poll, even though they were released in '69), and I'll pick a different 70's hard-rock or metal band for the next few months. I may not include bands from that era if I've already reviewed their 70's material. However if you have a favorite band from that decade you'd like me to include in this series of readers' polls, by all means feel free to suggest them to me. Just leave a comment on this post, or contact me by any means if you know where to find me!

Happy Head-banging!
JB

2 comments:

tarleisio said...

Well, I have to say it, that unless you already have reviewed it (hasty as I am, I didn't bother to find out), then you should review "Paranoid". One of the most pivotal LPs of the decade, and possibly ever...

headbanger_71369 said...

Already reviewed it! (see post #88) I think it was the Ozzy-era Sabbath poll that gave me this idea. Any other suggestions are still welcome!